- About Us
- General Information
- Bell Schedule
- Daily Bulletins
- Weekly Update
- Programs & Clubs
- Fundraising Opportunities
- Language Arts
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- Special Education
- Student Resources
- Parent Resources
- Staff Resources
- Staff Directory
- Contact Us
- Hot News
Welcome to Twin Peaks Middle School
A community working together to build success and inspire every child, every day.
IMPORTANT DATES AND INFORMATION
El Ranchito Taco Shop - Band fundraiser. All day 10/ 18 and 10/19, both locations.
Friday, Oct. 20th - Pink Ribbon Day - Wear pink in support of Breast Cancer Awareness
Friday, Oct. 20th - TPMS Band performance at PHS football game.
- The Twin Peaks School Site Council will meet on Tuesday, October 17th, at 4:00 in Rm. 309. Click here for SSC Agenda.
- Power Struggles with Teens? Win with Active Parenting of Teens. Click here to learn of the research regarding the Screen Obsession Phenomena!
- SOLE Effects has enrolled 115 seventh and eighth grade students and is now accepting only 85 more to participate in their spring leadership program, "The SWITCH Expedition". To learn more, check out the video and register online: http://soleeffects.com/tpmsspring2018.
- TPMS ELL Website: Please click here to view important ELL Information
- Couldn't attend Back to School Night? - Click here for the Parent Tech Tips presentation.
- Food and Nutrition information - Click here for complete information on prices and payments.
- Support our PTSA - Please Click here for 2017 Membership Application.
- Opt In Forms - Click on the following links for instructions on how to "opt in" and receive weekly alerts on your child's academic performance and attendance. English form or Spanish form.
- Do you qualify for a break on the price of internet access or even the price of a computer?? Connect2Compete (C2C) is now Everyoneon.org - Click the icon below to see if you qualify through one of our local service providers.
- Shop Amazon and earn money for Twin Peaks! Just click on the Amazon link below, then start spending! Don't forget to bookmark the link for all of your future spending as well!