- About Us
- General Information
- Bell Schedule
- Daily Bulletins
- Weekly Update
- Programs & Clubs
- Fundraising Opportunities
- Language Arts
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- Special Education
- Student Resources
- Parent Resources
- Staff Resources
- Staff Directory
- Contact Us
- Hot News
Welcome to Twin Peaks Middle School
IMPORTANT DATES AND INFORMATION
6th Grade WEB Orientation:
- Monday, August 14th - Last Name A - L 8:00 - 12:00 MPR
- Tuesday, August 15th - Last Name M - Z 8:00 - 12:00 MPR
- 8:00 - 9:00 A - F
- 9:00 - 10:00 G - L
- 10:00 - 11:00 M - R
- 11:00 - 12:00 S - Z
- Wednesday, August 16th - ALL GRADES - 8:00 - 12:00 - MPR
- Thursday, August 17th - ALL GRADES - 8:00 - 12:00 - MPR
2nd Annual 6th Grade School Year's Eve:
- Tuesday, August 22nd - 5:00 - 6:30 pm. TPMS Quad
- 6th grade schedules will be distributed
First day of school: August 23rd 8:27 a.m.
- 7th and 8th grade schedules will be available to download and print from Synergy on Tuesday, August, 22nd at 5:00 p.m. Printed schedules will not be provided on the first day of school.
- Incoming 6th Grade Parent Meeting - If you were unable to attend the meeting, please click here for general information. Follow this link for Incoming 6th Gr. GATE info.
- Opt In Forms - Please click on the following links for instructions on how to "opt in" and receive weekly alerts on your child's academic performance and attendance. English form or Spanish form.
- Bridging the Digital Divide - Click here for information on MyPlan and Synergy!
- Support our PTSA - Please Click here for Membership Application.
- Synergy Parent Vue App Information - Click here!
- Do you qualify for a break on the price of internet access or even the price of a computer?? Connect2Compete (C2C) is now Everyoneon.org - Click the icon below to see if you qualify through one of our local service providers.
- Shop Amazon and earn money for Twin Peaks! Just click on the Amazon link below, then start spending! Don't forget to bookmark the link for all of your future spending as well!