- About Us
- General Information
- Bell Schedule
- Daily Bulletins
- Weekly Update
- Programs & Clubs
- Fundraising Opportunities
- Language Arts
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- Special Education
- Student Resources
- Parent Resources
- Staff Resources
- Staff Directory
- Contact Us
- Hot News
Welcome to Twin Peaks Middle School
February 8 - 12 - 6th Grade Camp
February 15 - 19 - President's Week Holiday (No School)
March 2 - 5th Grade Parent Night
March 5 - Finish Chelsea's Run
March 11 - Non Student Day (Staff Professional Development)
March 15 - 8th Grade Family Night at Poway High (Click for Info)
March 22 - 8th Grade Parent Night for Band (Click for Info)
- 6th Grade Camp: Click here for Pick-up/Drop-off information. Click here for general information.
- SWITCH Spring Sign Up - SWITCH is an 8-week leadership program during RAM time for 7th/8th grade students. Check out the great benefits for your student and sign up (spaces are limited)!
- CJSF Spring Application and Information - Click here to go to the page!
- Finish Chelsea's Run - Registration is now open for Chelsea's Run! The event will be on Saturday, March 5, 2016. Our goal is to have a Twin Peaks team of 300 participants or more! Sign up and join the "Twin Peaks Rams" team. Registration is $30 until October 30 when the price goes up. Click here to go directly to the registration page!
- PUSD Student and Parent Resource Center - Click here for information on MyConnect and more! For math support through MyConnect, click here for some great tips!
- Opt In Forms - Please click on the following links for instructions on how to "opt in" and receive weekly alerts on your child's academic performance and attendance. English Form - Spanish Form.
- Bridging the Digital Divide - Click here for information on MyPlan and Synergy!
- Support our PTSA - Please Click here for Membership Application.
- Synergy Parent Vue App Information - Click here!
- Shop Amazon and earn money for Twin Peaks! Just click on the Amazon link below, then start spending! Don't forget to bookmark the link for all of your future spending as well!