- About Us
- General Information
- Bell Schedule
- Daily Bulletins
- Weekly Update
- Programs & Clubs
- Fundraising Opportunities
- Language Arts
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- Special Education
- Student Resources
- Parent Resources
- Staff Resources
- Staff Directory
- Contact Us
- Hot News
Welcome to Twin Peaks Middle School
A community working together to build success and inspire every child, every day.
Dates to Remember
February 19th - 23rd - President's Week - No School
March 7th - 5th Grade Parent Night - Twin Peaks MPR 6:00 - 7:00 pm
- Important AVID Information:
- AVID Applications available in Counseling - March 1st - 16th
- AVID Open House - March 6th - 6:00 - 7:30 - Rm. 205
- AVID Interviews - April 3rd & 4th - Rm. 205
- An LCAP Forum to help decide budget priorities for the upcoming year will be held on February 27th at 9:00 a.m. in the Twin Peaks Library. Parents, students and staff are invited to attend and give your input on needs and focus areas. Click here to view more information and to RSVP.
- Finish Chelsea's Run 2018 - March 3, 2018 7:00 a.m. Balboa Park. Click here for more information and to register. Follow the link to "Join a Team" then search for "TWIN PEAKS RAMS"!
- TPMS ELL Website: Please click here to view important ELL Information
- Couldn't attend Back to School Night? - Click here for the Parent Tech Tips presentation.
- Food and Nutrition information - Click here for complete information on prices and payments.
- Support our PTSA - Please Click here for 2018 Membership Application.
- Opt In Forms - Click on the following links for instructions on how to "opt in" and receive weekly alerts on your child's academic performance and attendance. English form or Spanish form.
- Do you qualify for a break on the price of internet access or even the price of a computer?? Connect2Compete (C2C) is now Everyoneon.org - Click the icon below to see if you qualify through one of our local service providers.
- Shop Amazon and earn money for Twin Peaks! Just click on the Amazon link below, then start spending! Don't forget to bookmark the link for all of your future spending as well!