- About Us
- General Information
- Bell Schedule
- Daily Bulletins
- Weekly Update
- Programs & Clubs
- Fundraising Opportunities
- Language Arts
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- Special Education
- Student Resources
- Parent Resources
- Staff Resources
- Staff Directory
- Contact Us
- Hot News
Welcome to Twin Peaks Middle School
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
April 28th - ASB Election Day - Vote in RAM Class
Tuesday, May 2nd - WEB Informational meeting - Rm. 105
May 4th - Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast - 7:45 - 9:15 - LRC
May 4th - TPMS Read-a-Thon: May the 4th Be With You. See below for info.
April 24th - May 15th SBAC Testing . See below for testing calendar.
- TPMS Read-a-Thon: May the 4th Be With You! Click here for dates and info.
- From April 24th through May 15th, Twin Peak students will participate in the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP), which includes the Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments for English Language Arts/Literacy and Mathematics. Our eighth grade students will take the Science Assessment on May 17th and 18th, according to their class schedules. Click here to determine which days your student will be testing.
- Interested in becoming a WEB leader next year? There will be an informational meeting in Rm. 105 on Tuesday, May 2nd during second RAM. Applications will be available online May 2nd. Completed applications are due back to Mrs. McKibbin by Wednesday, May 10th. WEB Training will be held May 31st thru June 2nd in the MPR.
- Incoming 6th Grade Parent Meeting - If you were unable to attend the meeting, please click here for general information. Follow this link for Incoming 6th Gr. GATE info.
- For those who could not attend our LCAP forum, we encourage you to click on the following links:
- The LCAP survey where you can share your voice and help shape future planning.
- POWER HOUR is now being held Monday thru Thursday. Click here for more information.
- Registration information: New students - Returning Students
- Opt In Forms - Please click on the following links for instructions on how to "opt in" and receive weekly alerts on your child's academic performance and attendance. English form or Spanish form.
- Bridging the Digital Divide - Click here for information on MyPlan and Synergy!
- Support our PTSA - Please Click here for Membership Application.
- Synergy Parent Vue App Information - Click here!
- Shop Amazon and earn money for Twin Peaks! Just click on the Amazon link below, then start spending! Don't forget to bookmark the link for all of your future spending as well!