- About Us
- General Information
- Bell Schedule
- Daily Bulletins
- Weekly Update
- Programs & Clubs
- Fundraising Opportunities
- Language Arts
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- Special Education
- Student Resources
- Parent Resources
- Staff Resources
- Staff Directory
- Contact Us
- Hot News
Welcome to Twin Peaks Middle School
April 18 - May 13 - SBAC Testing
May 12 - RAM Read-A-Thon
May 18 - Character Counts Breakfast (MPR - 7:30 a.m.)
May 26 & 27 - 6th Grade Olympics
May 30 - Memorial Day Holiday - No School
June 9 - Last Day of School & 8th Grade Promotion
- Read-A-Thon - Please support our Foundation by participating in our RAM Read-A-Thon! Click here for more information!
- Spring Clothing Drive - Clean out your closets and donate your gently used family clothing items. Proceeds from online sales at www.schoola.com benefit our kids. Collections on the following Fridays: 4/28 from 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm.
- Essay Contest - Students in grades 3 through 8 are eligible to enter an essay contest "Passions and Dreams - Spreading Awareness" being conducted by Twin Peaks 8th-grader Kelsey Crawford. Essays due Friday, May 13. For more information, see Kelsey's Contest Rules, video clip, and blog.
- 5th & 7th Grade Parent Night PowerPoints - If you missed the events or simply want to review the slides, click on the following links! 5th Grade Parent Night - 7th Grade Parent Night
- PUSD Student and Parent Resource Center - Click here for information on MyConnect and more! For math support through MyConnect, click here for some great tips!
- Opt In Forms - Please click on the following links for instructions on how to "opt in" and receive weekly alerts on your child's academic performance and attendance. English Form - Spanish Form.
- Bridging the Digital Divide - Click here for information on MyPlan and Synergy!
- Support our PTSA - Please Click here for Membership Application.
- Synergy Parent Vue App Information - Click here!
- Shop Amazon and earn money for Twin Peaks! Just click on the Amazon link below, then start spending! Don't forget to bookmark the link for all of your future spending as well!